Monday, October 18, 2010

To my Sister Florence:

I was wondering why you were on my heart the last two days. Yesterday I found out you were not feeling well and that you broke your hip. I thought to call Sam and see if it would be OK to come over to visit you. So much for my intentions - “…. the road to Hell is paved with them. “ Once again I let the busyness of life rob me of another opportunity to be a blessing and encouragement to someone I truly admired. I will cherish my memories of you and will never forget your kindness, encouragement and words or wisdom. You reminded me so much of my mother. I am sad for my loss and yet happy that you are no longer in pain or feeble, but strong and vibrant in the presence of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. See you again – at the East Gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment