Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blessings to my New Brothers-In-The-LORD - Toby & Nelson

I had the honor and previlage of sharing my faith in Jesus Christ when I was out traveling this week and observed the salvation of God! Both drivers that picked me up and dropped me off at the Chicago O'Hare Airport had Devine Appointments and came to know Jesus Christ as their personal LORD and Savior. I am truly grateful to the LORD for finding me worthy to share "The Good News." It was truly a miracle and the power of the LORD that reached out a mighty hand to save. Toby is 41, married for 7 years and has a 6 year old son. He gets up every morning between 4-4:30 to pray to God look for help and direction for him life... and guess who shows up in Chicago and needs a ride to St Charles? After we prayed together, he was very excited to get home to his wife and tell her all about what the LORD had done for him.  Nelson is in his mid-sixty's, a Marine and Viet-Nam Veteran of multiple tours and campaings, one includeing "The Siege at Khe Sanh."  He came to Viet-Nam believing in God, and left not believing in God. By the time our 1 hour trip ended, I had spoken bucketfuls of faith and all he said in the end before we prayed together is that he really believes all that I was saying and wanted March 31st to be the first day of the rest of his new life. He want me to pray with him and it was a done deal! I also had an opportunity to meet James Fabian, a 21 year old student from Dublin, Ireland, traveling the world in support of a Debate Team. He was on his way to Burlington, VT. I had the opportunity to share my faith with him over lunch for 1.5 hours. I am confident the seed of the gospel will bare fruit down the road. It was wonderful to experience being the hand of God once again. I started getting use to standing around breathing and taking up space. My faith has been boosted and I hope to be writing again soon.

Blessings to all my family and friends -

No comments:

Post a Comment